Tuesday -
We went to go see We Bought A Zoo. It was really good but there were sad parts and happy parts to it. Mom had to keep leaving because Philip, one of my agents was calling us. He called to tell us that the production people for the Jason Mraz "I won't give up" audition called and it was down to me and 1 or 2 other kids for the part. Then he called back and said that I booked it! Oh by the way booking means that you got the part. We celebrated, my mom was very happy for me, Gi Gi Ma bought us some Chick-fil-A shakes. We went to bed really early because I had an early call time.
Wednesday-
We got up at 4:45 in the morning. We had to be on the set for 6:30. We got to the parking location and we got to ride a shuttle to the location. We went to a house in the middle of nowhere. I met a new friend named Luc (Luke). He is 7 and he lives in Orange County, CA. We went to wardrobe and I got to wear my own clothes (Oh by the way, wardrobe is where they pick our clothes and help us get ready to be on camera). The wardrobe ladies Tara and Mauria were very nice. I got to play Madden on set. We had to wait A LOT. We got to watch Jason Mraz film his parts while we were waiting. I filmed my part in the house. I got to look through a fish bowl and touch a fish. The director was really nice and I had fun working with him. I got to talk to Jason Mraz and he took a picture with me. We finished filming at 1:00. Then I got to go swim with my swim team out here. I was really tired but I got over it. I met a new friend named Maddie.
Jacob
We went to go see We Bought A Zoo. It was really good but there were sad parts and happy parts to it. Mom had to keep leaving because Philip, one of my agents was calling us. He called to tell us that the production people for the Jason Mraz "I won't give up" audition called and it was down to me and 1 or 2 other kids for the part. Then he called back and said that I booked it! Oh by the way booking means that you got the part. We celebrated, my mom was very happy for me, Gi Gi Ma bought us some Chick-fil-A shakes. We went to bed really early because I had an early call time.
Wednesday-
We got up at 4:45 in the morning. We had to be on the set for 6:30. We got to the parking location and we got to ride a shuttle to the location. We went to a house in the middle of nowhere. I met a new friend named Luc (Luke). He is 7 and he lives in Orange County, CA. We went to wardrobe and I got to wear my own clothes (Oh by the way, wardrobe is where they pick our clothes and help us get ready to be on camera). The wardrobe ladies Tara and Mauria were very nice. I got to play Madden on set. We had to wait A LOT. We got to watch Jason Mraz film his parts while we were waiting. I filmed my part in the house. I got to look through a fish bowl and touch a fish. The director was really nice and I had fun working with him. I got to talk to Jason Mraz and he took a picture with me. We finished filming at 1:00. Then I got to go swim with my swim team out here. I was really tired but I got over it. I met a new friend named Maddie.
Jacob
Me and my new friend Luc
Me and Jason Mraz. He's really nice.
I was so tired!



Forgot my password so guess I will be anonymous today. Loved the blog and I am throwing a party for you sunday. I will film it so you can watch and pretend you are here. What kind of cake should I have Caitlyn make?
ReplyDelete