Sunday I brought my dad and sissy to the airport. I was sad to see them go home.
Monday I had a call-back audition and an audition for an episode of Modern Family. I had the call-back first. There was crazy traffic and mom couldn't find a parking spot. Mom was stressed over making both auditions on time with the traffic. The call-back was for a commercial. In the audition we were talking about sports. I picked Florida State over Mississippi State in basketball. There were a lot of kids there.
For my other audition I got to see Fox studios. Where they film a lot of tv shows I watch. For that audition I got to read a scene with the casting director. It was my first audition I had to learn lines for. It was a lot of fun! We didn't get back to the hotel until close to 8 at night because traffic was so bad. We slept in on Tuesday because we were so tired!
Monday I had a call-back audition and an audition for an episode of Modern Family. I had the call-back first. There was crazy traffic and mom couldn't find a parking spot. Mom was stressed over making both auditions on time with the traffic. The call-back was for a commercial. In the audition we were talking about sports. I picked Florida State over Mississippi State in basketball. There were a lot of kids there.
For my other audition I got to see Fox studios. Where they film a lot of tv shows I watch. For that audition I got to read a scene with the casting director. It was my first audition I had to learn lines for. It was a lot of fun! We didn't get back to the hotel until close to 8 at night because traffic was so bad. We slept in on Tuesday because we were so tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment